Career College Administration, Certificate
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Keiser University’s Graduate Education Certificate in Career College Administration prepares students to contribute to the education profession as leaders. Upon completion of this program, students are prepared to assume leadership roles in education by:
- Demonstrating theory-based and practical leadership in career college education and related fields.
- Directing educational operations including marketing, campus operations, personnel recruitment and development, and enrollment management.
- Demonstrating professional communication skills in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and communicating ideas and information in documents and presentations.
Prerequisites for Major Courses
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Professional resume.
- A one page personal statement describing the applicant’s expectations of the certificate program.
Note: Courses in the Graduate Education Certificate program are eight-weeks in length and students are scheduled for one or two courses concurrently.
To receive a Graduate Education Certificate, students must earn 18 graduate semester hours in an approved certificate program area. All 18 credit hours must be completed through Keiser University. Certificate program requirements are as follows:
Career College Administration ( 18.0 Credit Hours )
- Enrollment Management Theory and Practice
- Higher Education Marketing and Recruitment
- Managing Campus Operations
- Personnel Selection and Development
- Student Retention and Management
- Project Management
Career College Administration, Certificate program links: